Hi I'm Emma and I'm Luna Photography!
About me -
- I live in Nottingham with my Husband and our dog Ziggy
- I've been photographing fashion and portraits for 9 years and 6 years ago I made the decision to start my own business. With the amazing help from The Princes Trust, I moved into wedding, commercial and portrait photography. Luna Photography was born.
- When I'm not photographing weddings or in the studio, I'm a Roller Girl for my team the Nottingham Roller Girls
- I started out photographing bands and I love so many different types of music. I'd like to think I'm a punk at heart though.
- My photography often gets described as vintage but I'd like to think that I cover a huge range of alternative ideas. I get really excited when brides talk to me about their weddings and I feel so priviledged to be involved.
- I seem to be the Pied Piper at weddings, I make friends with all the children to a point where they have even drawn me pictures!
- I also run makeovers with my partner in crime, make up artist Ms Moo Makeup. Together we love to make women feel beautiful and give them great images. If you're interested, pop over to Flashes and Lashes and have a nosey.
- I LOVE coffee.
What my lovely clients say -
"Emma was the photographer for my wedding. She has a calming and kind influence that really is contagious if your feeling a bit nervous about being the other side of the lens. She takes initiative and makes the most visually and creatively out of all shots and frames. I feel like my day was quite demanding with different family members and requests needing to be catered for, and Emma dealt with every one with a big smile and with brilliant professionalism. Her attention to detail is paramount and she has a knack of capturing the movement and energy of the moment. I couldn't recommend her highly enough and I thank you so much for your patience, kindness, calming nature and for capturing such a special day beautifully xxx"
"Emma took some truly amazing photos of our wedding... She is very professional. And actually cares about what you want or don't want...she took the time to have meetings with us and made sure that she had contacts to talk to within our wedding group so we were not disturbed during our big day...also was awesome on the bus...yes...we took public transport...nothing phases this lady...big love and thanks xx"
"Just had the wedding photographs through and they are utterly superb, love all of them. Great skill and flair, but also great sensitivity and humour. She caught the funny moments as well as the sweet ones, ensuring that we will keep all the best memories from the day. We could not have wished for a better photographer for our day. "
"Emma took amazing photos at our wedding in August '13. She's great at the usual wedding pictures you expect but also surprises you with the shots when you didn't even realise she was nearby. She really captured the atmosphere of the day and I am so, so happy with her work and I couldn't recommend her enough."
"We can't thank you enough for capturing the magic of our perfect wedding day, such a beautiful mix of traditional yet fun photos - matched exactly what we had in mind, and couldn't have been more relaxed and professional on the day. Definite recommendation in a heartbeat."